Dance Season 2023-24
August 7, 2023 through June 2, 2024
(Ending date is subject to change)
Registration for New Season is Open
Registration Fee: $55 per family
45min/week: $67 per month 4 hours/week: $225 per month
1 hour/week: $73 per month 4.5 hours/week: $245 per month
2 hours/week: $125 per month 5 hours/week: $275 per month
2.5 hours/week: $155 per month 5.5 hours/week: $295 per month
3 hours/week: $175 per month 6+ (unlimited) hours/week: $325 per month
3.5 hours/week: $195 per month
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- Tuition fees are calculated for our 10-month dance season and are NOT based on lessons per month.
- The annual Registration Fee and FIRST MONTH’S TUITION* must be paid in order to reserve a space in class and before she/he can attend class.
- A flat tuition fee is paid monthly to hold a student’s place in a class or classes, and tuition must be paid regardless of the students’ attendance each month. No fee reduction or refund will be issued if your child is absent during the month.
- ALL TUITION PAYMENTS ARE DUE THE 1st OF EACH MONTH
- There is a 10-day grace period for tuition payments. On the 10th day of each month, a Non-Refundable 10% late fee will be applied to all accounts for which payment has not been received.
- Students may drop a class at any time prior to December 1st. After December 1st students are committed to finish the season until the end. Once tuition has been paid for the month, a refund will NOT be given; therefore, students may finish the month of classes that have been paid for. To withdraw your student and cancel classes without further charges made to your account, you MUST email us prior to the 1st of the next month.
- Parents are held responsible for payment as long as no withdrawal notification has been received and confirmed by the studio.
- Refunds CANNOT be processed after 30 days of payment being taken.
We offer a limited number of spots for teacher’s assistant program. You may help with younger dancers in exchange for a discount towards your tuition. There is a contract that will be signed by both the parent and student to receive this scholarship. If the terms of the contract are broken then the scholarship will also be terminated. Email us if you are interested.
White Swan Academy has a dress code that we ask each dancer to respect and follow. We believe that having uniforms create an atmosphere of belonging and allow dancers to be focused, self-disciplined, and nourish a sense of unity. This brings our classrooms main focus on growing in our skills and deepening our dance knowledge.
- A neat and tidy appearance sets an attitude of attentiveness and respect for students, teacher, and the art of dance.
- Hair must be properly secured and tied up off the face and neck for all styles of dance.
- Ballet: All dancers must wear a clean slick flat ballet bun secured with bobby pins. Dancers may not enter class without hair properly done and required attire.
- All other dance styles: All dancers must wear a clean slick bun or french braid secured with bobby pins. You may also wear clean, tightly secured ponytails.
- No other jewelry other than small stud earrings.
- Chewing gum is not allowed due to danger of choking.
- Do not wear your dance shoes outside.
- Follow the class level uniform guidelines.